Monday, July 15, 2013

Liberty School - 2010 Cabernet Sauvignon

Mike Says: I bought this wine because the wine store display purported that Liberty School received 90 wine points by the Wine Point Distribution Association, or something.  Liberty School is pleasantly tart with a nice finish, but 90 goddamn points? What the shit? When I drink 90 point wine I expect unparalleled euphoria, not mild enjoyment

Money has changed hands, there is no other explanation for a merely decent wine such as this to receive 90 mother fucking wine points. I've never been so outraged in all my life.

Speaking of money changing hands, slap about 12 bucks into the hands of the liquor store and they'll give you Liberty School wine.

Kristina Says: I'm not sure what Mike was expecting from 90 wine points, but I thought it was pretty good for the price. I mean really, a grade of 90 is only barely an A- and I feel this wine is a solid B+/A-. I think Mike needs to go back to Liberty School to relearn Liberty Math.

I would drink this wine again; I think it would pair well with Liberty Cabbage and Freedom Fries.


No comments:

Post a Comment