Friday, October 1, 2010

Avalon 2006 Cabernet Suvignon


Cork : real cork
Price: unknown (pulled from the wine rack)

Mike says:
Avalon is the site of some sort of Last Battle or something. I bet there were like five or six Metal bands named Avalon because "Last Battle" is fucking metal. Avalon (the wine) is dry and tasty, neither of which is particularly metal. My final grade is "too classy to drink in the back of an El Camino"

Kristina says:
As usual, Mike has it all wrong. Not about Avalon (the wine) as I agree that it was dry-ish and deliciousy. Camlann is the location of King Arthur and his nephew-son Mordred's last battle. Avalon is the location to which the mortally wounded Arthur withdraws, to wait until Britain needs him once again. At any rate, Avalon (the wine) is definitely something I would seek out if mortally wounded, and a fine place (in my opinion) to spend some time while waiting for a country to need my services once again. I would purchase this wine again (unless it costs more than $9.99 - I can't remember buying it, or how much it actually cost).

Post Script (Mike): "Being Mortally Wounded" is also Fucking Metal.

No comments:

Post a Comment