Friday, November 13, 2009

Markovic Estates Reserve Pinot Noir


Year: 2008
Cork: Synthetic
Alcohol content: 12.5%
Cost: $9.99

Kristina says: I had high hopes for Markovic, based entirely on the label. It said “Reserve” twice on the front and once on the back label. It also had a lot of French on there, boasting “Semi Dry Vin du Pays d’Oc” which I believe translates to something like “Country Wine of Oc.” Now, I don’t know where Oc is, but I have a pretty good idea that it is nowhere I ever want to be. Upon further research, I find that Country Wine is above Table Wine in the French wine ranking system. God help us if we ever accidentally ingest the Vin de Table d’Oc.


Mike says: Seeing as this is a French Wine it seems somehow appropriate to describe it the way a brain-dead American lout might.
Lout Mike say: Nice surrender-wine French, man this wine is so fuckin’ lame. It says it tastes like strawberries and white flowers. How faggy is that? This wine really taste like ass, batteries, and ass, in that order. Am I right? YEAH!


Overall Rating: Twice the cost of Tinsdale and twice as crappy.

No comments:

Post a Comment