Sunday, January 2, 2011

Special Christmas Edition: Primitivo Primaterra

With Special Guest Reviewer Lisa

Lisa: This wine is reminiscent of my first summer in the Sonoma Valley... oh wait, I've never actually been to the Sonoma Valley. Let me start again. This wine boasts a clean report of booze-soaked grapes, with a gentle aftermath of normal grapes. It truly is chicken in a glass. Once decanted, it is like a taste explosion in your face.


Mike: This wine has a picture of a chicken on the label, but it doesn't taste like chicken at all. Mostly it tastes like wine, so it really should have a picture of wine on it, or at least a drunk chicken. One time I met a drunk chicken . Either that or I got drunk and ate chicken. Whatever, you can't judge me.

Kristina: I wouldn't drink this wine with chicken, but maybe I would drink it with a chicken, who was also drinking the chicken wine. Overall: meh. I think it is a fine wine for chickens, if they can afford the steep 8.99 price tag.

No comments:

Post a Comment