Saturday, February 12, 2011

Leese-Fitch 2009 Cabernet Sauvignon


Mike says: Leese-Fitch delivers a pleasant sour bite that finishes nicely. Its the kind of flavor than is difficult to criticize or make smarmy comments about. I'm really at a loss for something to say. I only know how to tear down the inadequate. Confronted with something that is above honest criticism leaves me flustered and ashamed. I blame my harsh upbringing. The only way I can cope is to drink heavily. The Leese-Fitch will do nicely for that.

Kristina says: Leese-Fitch doesn't have a fancy label, but it does have a good name. "Pass the Leese-Fitch" one might say, or "Leese-Fitch me up!" As Mike noted, it has a fine slightly tart bite, and dare I say "oaky undertones"? I rate this wine "Acceptable" and would gladly buy it again, especially as it clocked in at a reasonable $13. And now, if you'll excuse me, I've got some Leese-Fitchin' to do.
P.S. Delicious with a wedge of danish blue.


No comments:

Post a Comment