Friday, May 27, 2011

Duck Walk Vineyards--Long Island Chardonnay 2007


Mike says: White wine is for old women and unadventurous gay men. Being neither, this wine is foreign to me. The wine itself was produced on the mythical North Fork of Long Island, a foreign land which I assume is somewhere in Eastern Europe where things don't taste good. This wine doesn't taste very good.

AJ the guest blogger says: All I want to do about this wine is whine. It smells like farts. I hope it makes me drunk. It has a bad aftertaste. D+. I would rather drink a real duck's pee. However, I am going to pour another glass.

Kristina says: This is the last time I give Duck Walk a chance. Even though they are the cheapest in the "Local Wine" section ($6.95) they are not delicious EVER.


No comments:

Post a Comment