Friday, November 6, 2009

Kris 2007 Pinot Grigio - Italy, 12.5 % alcohol, screw top, $7.99


Mike Says:

Kris has almost no flavor but finishes with a pleasant white wine after-taste. Without the after-taste, drinking Kris would be no different than drinking water. Kris is basically not even there. In the highschool of wine, Kris is the wine that you forget is even in the classroom after roll is called. It’s too lame to hang with the cool kids, and too uninteresting to for the jocks to pick on.

Kristina Says:

First of all, let me comment on how very, very odd it is to discuss a wine bearing my own name. I wish I could say “Kris is great” and “Kris is bold” and “Kris is not pathetic in the least.” Unfortunately, I am compelled to agree with Mike: Kris is too lame to hang with the cool kids (just like in real life). That said, I found my namesake to be pretty bland, but drinkable. It would pair well with buttered pasta, cream of wheat, or unflavored gelatin.

Over all we rate this wine: Inoffensive, in that it presented no specific offense.

No comments:

Post a Comment